2301 Jefferson Ave., Suite 10 Washington, Pa 15301
Open Office Hours
M-F: 8am – 6pm
S-S: 10am – 4pm
Get in Touch
Call: (724) 228-9534
Building Relationships | Assessing Needs | Customizing Plans
RLG Financial Concepts offers Medicare Advantage Plans through a variety of insurance companies.
RLG Financial Concepts offers Medicare Supplement Plans from a variety of carriers.
Prescription Drug Plans
RLG Financial Concepts offers Prescription Drug Plans from a variety of carriers.
In today’s turbulent financial markets people who are in retirement or approaching retirement are concerned about safety and protection of their money.
Life insurance is a form of protection from financial loss that grants your beneficiaries cash benefits in the event of your death.
About a major risk to you and your family’s financial, physical and emotional well being? Are you aware of the risks associated with needing Long Term Care?
What is Medicare?
Medicare is the federal health insurance program for:
- Most people age 65 and over
- Certain people younger than 65 with disabilities
- People with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease
- People with end-stage renal disease (ESRD), also known as permanent kidney failure
What does Medicare cover?
Medicare covers health care services and items that are medically necessary and reasonable as follows:
- Medicare Part A covers inpatient hospital stays, inpatient skilled nursing facility stays, home health care and hospice care.
- Medicare Part B covers outpatient medical services such as doctor visits, diagnostic lab tests and preventive care.
- Medicare Part D covers most prescription drugs. For more information, see Medicare Basics.
Note: Medicare Part C refers to Medicare Advantage (MA) plans. An MA plan is an alternative to Original fee-for-service Medicare. MA plans are sponsored by Medicare, which pays private insurance companies to provide health services to beneficiaries who enroll in these plans. For more information, see Medicare Advantage.
This is a solicitation for insurance. Submitting information or calling numbers listed on this website will direct you to a licensed Agent/Broker.
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Currently we represent 8 organizations which offer 20,006 products in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov, 1-800-MEDICARE or your local State Health Insurance Program to get information on all of your options.